Standing Strong for Individual Liberty
For over 220 years our Constitution has put in place sacred rights shared by every American which guarantee our liberty. I will stand firm to defend and ensure those rights.
I believe in:
- Every American’s right under the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms.
- The fundamental right to life from conception to a natural death, and I’ve been endorsed by Right to Life of Michigan.
- The freedom of speech, religion, the press, to peaceably assemble and to redress grievances before government guaranteed by the First Amendment.
- Opposing attempts to limit speech, particularly political speech, including the efforts of the IRS to silence those who don’t agree with the government.
- The right of states under the 10th Amendment to address their own needs including education, and particularly will fight the imposition of Common Core education standards and other similar federal mandates through federal funding.